Today the CrossFit Games Regionals starts at the Alamodome. The workouts events are released and you can check them out here.
This is a good opportunity to see live these amazing all around athletes competing and trying to qualify for the CF Games.
The fittest men, women and teams from 17 worldwide areas will head to one of eight regional events over three weekends starting in May for their chance to compete at the Games:
- Twenty men, 20 women and the top teams will advance from regions in the U.S. and Canada.
- Thirty men, 30 women and the top teams will advance from Europe and Australia.
- Ten men, 10 women and the top teams will advance from Latin America, Asia and Africa.
Next week we are going to be tasting (a little bit) the regionals events, so stay tuned!
- Every 1:30 for 10:30 (7 total sets)
1 Clean + 1 Push Press + 1 Push Jerk + 1 Split Jerk
*Begin around 60% of 1RM CJ and add weight each set until a miss occurs.
- 13 min AMRAP
10 Hang Cleans (95/65)
10 Strict Chin ups
- Accessory exercise of the week:
Side Star Plank
Accumulate 45+ seconds each side.
* ADD 10+ seconds every day 🙂
- Cool Down/Stretch